What upcoming games are you most looking forward to?

BB123

Monkey With Tools
I've got a few... Bayonetta 2 because it looks insane and the original being ported with Nintendo character costumes is weird and awesome.

Hyper Light Drifter, cause I like the look of the combat and the art is beautiful.

GTA V PC version, cause I have neither the PS3 or 360, and hopefully modders will do some crazy stuff to it.

Annnd Witcher 3. I'm not even a big RPG, but I mean...

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE!!!

Hate playing it on Mac. Don't like smaller screens or playing with a keyboard/mouse.

Witcher 3 looks great... never played any other ones in the series, but this looks like the big RPG we've been waiting for.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Loved Origins, couldn't stand DA2. Never even finished it for that matter. It's such a rich setting and Bioware has been taking there time, so I have high hopes.

The Order. FPS based of Knights if the Round Table hunting down paranormal horrors in a steampunk England.

Arkham. Knight. You finally get to drive the batmobile...

I don't follow games but my kids do. That said I saw a trailer for the Zelda game slotted for 2015 and got all fanboi....:grin:

I don't follow games but my kids do. That said I saw a trailer for the Zelda game slotted for 2015 and got all fanboi....:grin:

You should see this, then:

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE!!!

Hate playing it on Mac. Don't like smaller screens or playing with a keyboard/mouse.

Does it have controller support? I use a 360 controller for quite a few games on PC, I know MMOs like DC Universe Online has it.

It's weird for me, it's like the first time in my life I don't care what games are coming out. I haven't been playing and I haven't been following whats coming out. Andy has impeccable gaming taste so you can't go wrong with his recommendations

No Man's Sky has my inner child doing cartwheels.

Then,
Maybe Witcher 3.
The Borderlands Pre-Sequel.
ESO had my attention, but I can't help but feel that it'll go free to play quickly.

IMO, the 2014 lineup feels weak for both the Xbox 1 and the PS4.
2015 seems to be better due to all the delays.

I can't decide if I want ES6 or Fallout 4 more.
Well then, I'd go with F4 since the wait's a lot shorter. :grin: I've never played any of the Fallout games, so looking forward to it. I wish they hadn't already used DC. I'd like to blow some shit up in my old neighborhood.

Well then, I'd go with F4 since the wait's a lot shorter. :grin: I've never played any of the Fallout games, so looking forward to it. I wish they hadn't already used DC. I'd like to blow some shit up in my old neighborhood.

Rumors are that Fallout 4 WILL be set in DC again.

new-difficulty-level-fifa-15.jpg

Picked up Last Of Us Remastered last night, but haven't had a chance to play yet (50 GB download!!!!) Should be checking it out this afternoon. :)

Back