Another quickie BT - C minor Blues - latin style

Haven't recorded with a backing track in years now, but revisiting this forum made me wanna start playing more actively again. First one is a quick take on this backing track, before I've really gotten acquainted with the Cm, Fm and Gm chords and the various positions across the neck. Thus the very safe and somewhat hesitant approach.

Haven't recorded with a backing track in years now, but revisiting this forum made me wanna start playing more actively again. First one is a quick take on this backing track, before I've really gotten acquainted with the Cm, Fm and Gm chords and the various positions across the neck. Thus the very safe and somewhat hesitant approach.

VERY nice!
Tasteful as hell.

Very nice! Like the sound, too!

Back