On reaching my gig tonight I've discovered....

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
The venue has built me an anti-whore wall.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn't know Billy Joel played guitar :embarrassed:

I might be wrong but doesn't that just encourage the whores to drape themselves (and more importantly, their drinks) over that and right on top of your pedalboard?

Oh yeah and there's a dude in th 4th picture that looks remarkable like one of my buddies.

lol.

My favorite parts at the end of the night were the crowd surfing that started towards the end of the night and the bouncers finding hidden piles of vomit throughout the restaurant while they were putting the place back together for the next day.

It used to be running battles with the whore hoards that would roam freely braying that it was their birthday and you would play their favorite song, putting their purse and drink on your pedalboard, making out with strange guys they just met and being carried home by their friends after vomiting on the dance floor. This is a relic from those times. She was mad because I threw her purse and coat into the crowd after she put them on my pedalboard for the third time. I kicked her drink off the stage, too :embarrassed:

image.jpg

Back