FS: 2006 ASB Heritage Prospect with Bigsby

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
2006 ASB Heritage Prospect in excellent condition. Medium thick neck profile. After market Bigsby was installed. The bridge was replace with a Wilkinson roller bridge. I do not have the original parts. The guitar came from the factory with Seths but I didn't get it that way. I rewired it using Gibson and Dimarzio pots, 50's wiring, and Russian PIO caps. The pickups are hand wound Porter Classics. $1500 via Paypal gift + actual shipping.

DSCF9934_zps3980ce23.jpg

DSCF9935_zpsf757a7cb.jpg

DSCF9936_zpsa9fe32cd.jpg

DSCF9937_zps02736264.jpg

DSCF9940_zpsb87ab10e.jpg

DSCF9941_zps742eae47.jpg

DSCF9942_zps8d11473c.jpg

You want this guitar. It plays and sounds awesome. Make me an offer.

Here is the very talented Chris Winters of the Old Town School of Folk Music playing it.

If I wasn't already unloading a bunch of stuff to fund a bunch of other stuff, I'd be all over this crazy hot guitar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If I wasn't already unloading stuff to buy something from another forum member that's trying to unload some stuff to fund a bunch of other stuff, I'd be all over this crazy hot guitar. Easily the best looking Heritage I've ever seen, aside from the one you posted for me in the Guitars for Friends thread. :love:

That's a beaut! It should be a no brained for someone in the market for a gorgeous semi

I've been thinking about that guitar since the thread was bumped. It's perfect for me but I'm just too broke right now and I don't have anything I'm willing to sell.

Due to my present circumstances, this is back up for sale. It currently has Fralin P92's installed. $1400 shipped with the P92's. $1300 shipped with either the Porters or Duncan 59's with alnico 2 magnets. Payment via Paypal gift.

Back