WTF: Funeral strippers?

I'm not sure which would be more awkward, a funeral stripper or a wedding stripper (apparently that's a thing too). :shrug:

If they were employed just a few weeks earlier, no telling how much of an increased lifespan they might influence.

I don’t know what the big deal is? Funerals suck. Liven them up with strippers!

Tired of looking at all of the glum, bored faces at a funeral? Hire fun-eral strippers! A guaranteed way to make sure attendees remember your deathstravaganza. You’ll be the envy of the underworld. Act now and we’ll furnish an ATM that only dispenses ones, Purell, and glitter-b-gone (lint roller). You won’t be able to wipe the smile off of your stiff’s face, or take the stiff out of your stiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want strippers at my funeral. I would prefer them at my birthday party or even better at my early retirement party so I can enjoy them also. The early retirement party is a bit of dream but still.

What event can't be improved with strippers?

I want strippers at my funeral. I would prefer them at my birthday party or even better at my early retirement party so I can enjoy them also. The early retirement party is a bit of dream but still.

What event can't be improved with strippers?

Circumcision?

Back