That time Lerxst tried to kill me

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member

After this video I drove to 7-11 in pain, bought two bottles of Pepto Bismo and drank one of them in line like a Jim Carrey character. A few hours later I felt incredible, like I had survived an exorcism or something.

I forgot that I still had the video on my channel until my son asked this afternoon what the spiciest food I had ever eaten was.

I remember that batch. It was beyond what I think is edible.

I've stepped it up a few more notches since on my stupid hot jerky. A co-worker watched a couple of the vids online and asked for an even hotter batch. Crazy, I know.
Let me know if you want any :wink:

I've stepped it up a few more notches since on my stupid hot jerky. A co-worker watched a couple of the vids online and asked for an even hotter batch. Crazy, I know.
I’m good :embarrassed:

Although, this might be a good opportunity to teach my son a lesson....
:embarrassed:

We could do that with out needing pepto.

Which reminds me; a couple years ago I found out that one of my co-workers couldn't taste capsaicin.
That was pretty funny to watch him eat a giant batch of that stupid hot jerky with out breaking a sweat.....until it hit his digestive system :grin:

Reactions: wok
My younger days experiences with Dave’s Insanity sauce have pretty much satisfied my research in that area.

I ate a habanero at Pragestock 2 (or 3). That was enough for me. I like spicy, not stupid.

and the video is still up.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

I like spicy food but I want to taste the food not burning lava. I fail to see the point in that other than proving that you did it. I do know a lot of Thai people that eat food that would nearly kill me but they were raised on it and always eat spicy. I guess if you eat it all the time it loses the effect and you need more...kind of like heroin cop0

Yes please.
I regert this already.

Last edited:
I've never had much tolerance for aggressively spicy foods...now, after my bariatric procedure, I have no tolerance at all...

Back