California is out-Florida-Ing Florida today

and they treated those kids that way because gaaaawd told them......in 3.....2......1...

Grandparents of shackled children say 'God called on' parents to have so many kids
http://abcnews.go.com/US/grandparents-shackled-children-god-called-parents-kids/story?id=52373364

"The grandparents of 13 children allegedly abused and kept shackled to beds in their Southern California home said the parents had so many kids because "God called on them."

"State records show the children were home schooled. The private school the kids attended, Sandcastle Day School, had the same address as the family home and the six attendees were all their children.

James and Betty Turpin admitted the children were given "very strict home schooling," and they were required to memorize long passages of the Bible."

pretty much the definition of a cult. and another reason i am against the whole home schooling scam.
there's no supervision of the system. i don't understand why state children's services departments don't target these 'home schools' with surprise inspections.

Ok this is totally creepy but the latest i read on this Cult said that their was a youtube of the Couple renewing their vows at the elvis church....

It's totally Twilight zone.....

Perris parents place pre-pubescent progeny into padlocked punishment in piss-poor private property in perpetuity?

Back