Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave:

Got a bit of a cold, feel like shit.

At least one of the projects is a 100% go, we're going to work on christmas trees for a museum garden :grin: It sounds lame as hell, but we get to do cool stuff with speakers etc.

I'd love some REFRESHING LAGER BEER, tried some yesterday, but due to my cold it tasted like crap :(

:Wave:

Got a bit of a cold, feel like shit.

At least one of the projects is a 100% go, we're going to work on christmas trees for a museum garden :grin: It sounds lame as hell, but we get to do cool stuff with speakers etc.

I'd love some REFRESHING LAGER BEER, tried some yesterday, but due to my cold it tasted like crap :(

Congrats on the project!

I have paid deposit and booked appointment with tattooist... in December. Thsy’s a long wait, Walter! :eek:

Apart from still feeling upset about the whole girlfriend thing, since I moved into my own place, I feel so much better. Physically I have more energy and feel fitter than ever, mentally I feel less anxious and stressed, more confident and more positive about future. :thi:

Well I had some awesome training for the Princes Trust today just over yon bridge from the City Centre and as I meandered back in to town, sun on my back with the spring in the step following a few lucrative DJ bookings yesterday I thought - hmmmm my phone has run out of charge.

I panicked as I was to meet my darling wife after work and we hadn't predetermined a place or time to meet! :eek:

I got increasingly anxious as it dawned on me that I've never even tried to learn her mobile number never mind forgotten it being a child of the digital age and, even if I did know it, I can't think of a single place where a pay phone exists in Glasgow this weather :embarrassed:mg:

It wasn't looking good for our protagonist. :(

However - I came across a place which happened to have sockets so I could plug in my MacBook, do some website stuff and charge my phone through it whilst supping some REFRESHING LAGER BEER so it all worked out in the end :embarrassed:

So i just dropped my new bose headphones in the hot tub :/ turns out they are actually a bit waterproof :grin:

So went to pub last night, first time in a loooong time. Came home drunk after 4 bottles of REFRESHING CONTINENTAL LAGER BEER.

Now that’s what I call a cheap night out

Last edited:
Made some generative visuals for my gf's performance on tuesday. She made some drawings of schematics and parts of her self-built electronic instruments, took those, threw them into a program I wrote and made them come out with all kinds of crazy particle systems that react to the sound. Is going to be pretty sick I think.

Reactions: wok
Depends on what you're using it for. :wink:
Great hifi stuff for sure. Useless for us studio guys who need something a bit more neutral sounding. :wink:

They work totally fine in my hot tub chillout setting :grin:

Bank holiday weekend in Glasgow - some arse in my local has threatened to chib me and blow up my house (this may descend into fisticuffs, we shall see) and the karaoke dude has totally given up and is singing david gray album cuts now :grin:

fuck me I was rough this morning. Totally unplanned hard sesh went down.

I reckon I had 9 or 10 pints in the pub then I came home and had a bottle of wine and a couple of cans in the hot tub :facepalm:

So, my usual wednesday basketball session tonight. Managed to not get injured. *Borat voice* Great success!

Too late to go out but I have this PERISHING THIRST! Could do with a REFRESHING CONTINENTSL LAGER BEER

So, my usual wednesday basketball session tonight. Managed to not get injured. *Borat voice* Great success!

Too late to go out but I have this PERISHING THIRST! Could do with a REFRESHING CONTINENTSL LAGER BEER

If I'm having a mid week beer I prefer it to be after work but surely there's somewhere round about you could go and get a pint of refreshing lager beer?

Might pick up a losse Wednesday club wench too :embarrassed:

Had the first gig together with the GF yesterday, was pretty good. Here's my amazing setup:

dsDzAM3.jpg

After that we went with the other artists and some of the organisers of the event to have some REFRESHING LAGER BEER. Got home way too late, went to bed even later. Had to be at a meeting to discuss some budget stuff for the christmas tree project this morning, I'm so glad the team I assembled are people that I know really well and don't mind the hangover :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Reactions: wok
If I'm having a mid week beer I prefer it to be after work but surely there's somewhere round about you could go and get a pint of refreshing lager beer?

Might pick up a losse Wednesday club wench too :embarrassed:

No, I don’t do weeknight pub. And the women you find in pub on wed are definitely not the type of women you want to pick up :eek:

Back