New (to me, anyway) car!

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
2012 V6 manual coupe. One owner, 60k miles. Basically looks brand new. Black wouldn't have been my first choice but it checked almost all of my other wish list boxes.

Go me.

accord_m.jpg

The desert is the problem. Dust blows everywhere and a clean car never stays that way for more than five minutes. Black just shows everything.

The desert is the problem. Dust blows everywhere and a clean car never stays that way for more than five minutes. Black just shows everything.
I think a white car hides dirt better,but it isn't black.beavis0

Black generally looks awesome on most cars but it soooo hard to keep that way.
Good luck w/ the new ride.

Excellent - that may be my next car. Have a 2006 Acura with 235k on it and I can't break it. It just goes. My next time around it will be a Honda. I'm pretty sure of that.

Great car! I had an 01 V6 Coupe and it was probably my favorite car I've owned. I do love my Pilot, but damn those V6 coupes are fun to drive.

Buddy of mine has the same car, color, 6spd and all, think his is a (2016?) so it looks like the styling hasn't changed. Nice car!

Buddy of mine has the same car, color, 6spd and all, think his is a (2016?) so it looks like the styling hasn't changed. Nice car!
They freshened it up in 2013 but I actually like these better. 2013 and up added a couple of nice-to-haves like a rear camera and a couple of other tweaks, but otherwise it's mostly the same.

Back