Fishman loudbox mini - should I be desiring this bad?

Well, you're not leaving us with any specifics...but, the Loudbox Mini is a fantastic little acoustic amp.

well, was just thinking about it as a solo, portable small room self contained pa and using it to the pa to add amy ovation as an acoustic to my band setup (country and guitar based pop/rock) for more textures.

It sounds like it would be fantastic. Just wanting to make sure no one has warnings against it.

***WARNING***

Use of the Fishman Loudbox Mini may lead to excessive playing of the acoustic guitar. Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for acoustic guitar. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during playing, seek immediate medical help

Loudbox Mini can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:

Acoustic guitar playing that will not go away. If you play non-stop for more than 4 hours, get medical help right away.
If it is not treated right away, this can permanently damage your electric guitar skillz. Stop playing the Loudbox Mini and call your healthcare provider right away if you have any sudden vision loss, sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop playing the guitar and contact a doctor right away

/WARNING

The Loudbox Mini is a fantastic bit of gear. I got rid of mine only because I got a Loudbox Performer for $329 (long story) and that rendered the mini surplus. The only negative I can think of is that the vinyl or tolex covering is pretty delicate on those.

I have the Fishman SA220 PA, and I love it. I have considered the Mini for smaller gigs; I have a Luna acoustic amp with mic channel, but it is only 30 watts and doesn't have reverb for the vocal.

Back