OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that Russia has the capacity to bite off much more at this point. Their economy is truly fucked.
yea.....their economy is fucked, but putin and the military have all kinds of money.
but that's not the point. we do need to keep up with tech somewhat. but not for a couple trillion dollars.

262582664d2528c49a113d26c9949298.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have told fat ass to sue me. Many a president has tried to silence the political cartoon, and courts have resoundingly ruled that parody of a public political figure is protected free speech. I assume someone with 40 years as a creator of a political themed cartoon would have a little more backbone and an attorney with sufficient experience to tell Orange Hitler's legal team to go ahead and file their challenges, with a friendly reminder of how suppression of the press looks in the eyes of the publics and, perhaps, an extensive list of proceedings of presidents trying and failing to suppress this shit going back to George fucking Washington.

Not relevant to the current conversation but here are the good citizens of Orange discussing our homeless problem:

IMG_4983.PNG

IMG_4984.PNG

IMG_4985.PNG

You have some really fucked up Facebook friends. I can’t even deal with the Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders crowd so they’ve all been unfriended or unfollowed. I have no idea why you look at that shit.

Not relevant to the current conversation but here are the good citizens of Orange discussing our homeless problem:

View attachment 33809

View attachment 33810
View attachment 33811

Wow, some scary ass commentary. I have little doubt a good portion of these folks feel the same way about many of the other residents of the OC...you know, based on ethnic and racial differences.

My favorite has to be the tough guy talking about the homeless person he assaulted after the dude pulled a pair of numb chucks (sic) on him. I somehow doubt the veracity of this chain of events, unless the OC is overrun with 11 century Okinowan homeless bike thieves. I think the important point is that Raul is a badass on the internets. He should move to Palm Beach where some of our local douchebags would be debating busing him off to death camps for being Hispanic. Hate is a funny thing, and everyone can find someplace where they are on the short end of the stick.

Last edited:
You have some really fucked up Facebook friends. I can’t even deal with the Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders crowd so they’ve all been unfriended or unfollowed. I have no idea why you look at that shit.

Pretty sure I remember, because the same reason I have some horrible stuff on my Facebook. Relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back