What could possibly go wrong

shoeless

Riffin'
It is just an open mic, but still...

https://frederick.craigslist.org/muc/6124288412.html

Guitarist tonight! (Frederick)
28 yr old frontman needs someone with balls to come rock the fuck out at a cool open mic in downtown. You've probably heard of the place.. Cellar Door. I've been in bands since 15 and come up with lyrics on the spot. Just need a creative guitarist whose free tonight, isn't afraid and has a desire to perform. Maybe we find a drummer up there too..? They already have a kit setup sooo...
I like rock, most all types and am versatile. If I had to choose the style of music id like to play tonight.. I'd say think Stone Temple Pilots. Ofcourse we're only gonna play original on the spot shit.. But it'd be nice to have a little punch like that! I'm also open to acoustic guitar players. Looking to start a band.. but only with the right people. So if you're ready. By all means hit me up! I'm also chilling and writing all day in Frederick so if you wanna get together before to jam that's cool too, just hit me!

Yeah, that's not my style to just "wing it". It's one thing to do that with you're buddies while hanging around the campfire but totally another thing to do that in front of a live audience and hope to look like a professional....

I'd ask him what key he would like to sing in, but I bet it would be a met with a blank stare

Back