GPOTD 4.24.17

Bon Jovi Kramer formerly owned by the keyboard guy? Lol
Best Hobbit ever.
ii0VQckM.jpeg

Have you considered moving?

Nah, I'm a Jersey guy no matta what! There's actually a lot of really nice places in NJ. But we kinda like when people don't want to move here. Christ, we're over-populated as it is. So, we're happy to maintain the image of the Turnpike and refineries making up the whole state. :)

Nah, I'm a Jersey guy no matta what! There's actually a lot of really nice places in NJ. But we kinda like when people don't want to move here. Christ, we're over-populated as it is. So, we're happy to maintain the image of the Turnpike and refineries making up the whole state. :)
How big are the Pine Barrens?
Sopranos_ep311.jpg

Fuggin' huge!

I am sorry for your lots.

The Round Valley Resevoir area is beautiful. The cops/Park Rangers are complete dicks there, but the area is nice.

The Pine Barrens can be nice as well, but remember, for 150 years, DuPont was dumping all kinds of toxic waste out there. DuPont was paying the state of NJ like $1 a barrel to bury all kinds of nasty shit out there.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/21/nj-t...a-billion-dollars-worth-of-waste-cleanup.html

The Round Valley Resevoir area is beautiful. The cops/Park Rangers are complete dicks there, but the area is nice.

The Pine Barrens can be nice as well, but remember, for 150 years, DuPont was dumping all kinds of toxic waste out there. DuPont was paying the state of NJ like $1 a barrel to bury all kinds of nasty shit out there.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/21/nj-t...a-billion-dollars-worth-of-waste-cleanup.html
And, unfortunately, the Pine Barrens are supposed to have a fairly pure aquifer underlying parts of it. Wonder how that DuPont shit affected it.

Back