Dig it! Amp day! Everything works!

From the Scumback site...
Looks like these speakers will match fantastically in the amp.

J75:
40 ounce ceramic, 75hz bass response, 12 inch special design aged cone, small dust cap with vintage correct doping, spider, and voice coil tolerances. A new design that is positioned right in the middle of the M & H series. This speaker has a tighter bass response than the M75, but retains the M75's midrange punch, while offering just a bit more volume and treble bite, but not as much as the H75.

This speaker is for: Those who want more low end and treble than the M75.

Funny related note.

I guess I didn't notice that the last time I unplugged the JC77 from the power strip on my keyboard stand a few weeks ago at the show, that the ground prong stayed in the power strip. I plugged it in at home without noticing it was gone, and have been very confused as to why my Strat keeps shocking the shit out of me when I touch the microphone lolz.

Guess I know what one of today's projects is.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Funny related note.

I guess I didn't notice that the last time I unplugged the JC77 from the power strip on my keyboard stand a few weeks ago at the show, that the ground prong stayed in the power strip. I plugged it in at home without noticing it was gone, and have been very confused as to why my Strat keeps shocking the shit out of me when I touch the microphone lolz.

Same thing happened on my JC55.

Reactions: OGG
Is the Silvertone...pink?!?

On a tangent, I've had the '66 Super Vibroverb running for weeks now...and it slays.

Is the Silvertone...pink?!?

On a tangent, I've had the '66 Super Vibroverb running for weeks now...and it slays.
How else do you get one for $200? The head was matching but then the box disintegrated so my father-in-law built me a new one. The mint looking 1484 now belongs to @El Borrachito and I kept the one that I thought sounded better.

11-1375372427-83d6ba7172946f0ca283b61247be2d6c.jpg

Funny related note.

Ground takes care of problems. Sounds like there is a problem. Like, the other two wires are backwards. Either the amp or the PA or, one of them is plugged into an outlet that is wired wrong.

I'm hoping to have the SIlvertone cab rewired and put back together this afternoon. Maybe I'll take it to teach with on Tuesday night.

I actually played the old Deluxe last night while I was teaching and it sounds pretty good. I think that perhaps the issue that was causing it to be intermittent was also dragging the overall sound of the amp down. Now it sounds closer to the '76 albeit with a different speaker.

Also haven't gotten to the Silvertone yet. I'm hoping to maybe have some time this afternoon.

Back