April Songwriting Thread

Mine is done. :embarrassed:

Written and recorded in April, and with video. Are you heading this up for Dave this month? I'll send you the link.

I get married in 13 days - then a homeymoon. Then moving my new wife. Then I have to finish up my certification. Not much time for anything musically. :(

I had offered to do this for Dave this month, but I'm obviously slipping since I didn't ever start this thread.

I'm not looking like I'll have a song ready, either. I have 2 in the works, but I don't know when I'll have time to finalize.

I had offered to do this for Dave this month, but I'm obviously slipping since I didn't ever start this thread.

I'm not looking like I'll have a song ready, either. I have 2 in the works, but I don't know when I'll have time to finalize.
Okay, I'll send you a link to my entry.

I don't know what will happen from here. The new CD is complete and I have a few other projects to work on, including a new edition of my textbook for the publisher. On the other hand, songs hit when they hit, and I will probably record them as they come to start building the next CD. If someone told me last year I'd have twelve songs written and recorded by mid-April I wouldn't have believed it as I did two CDs of mostly new material last year.

Submissions are due to me in 5 days. Please send them to my in private message by midnight on Sunday April 30.
I will post the reveal on Monday May 1.

Cheers!

I just got the 2nd entry. Please keep the coming. Due date for submission is tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back