OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Abraham Lincoln, said our government is "of the people, by the people, for the people." I wish it would get back to that...

The Republicans truly believe in "Of the people, by the people, for the people". The problem is, they believe that in the context of governance, "people" means old rich white men.

George Carlin wasn't funny or smart

console.gif

even more stupid!

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

Here it comes, folks! Watch it grow! One day, the BIG STUPID...wends its way to the White House, spreads out from the Oval Office like a cow flop into the judiciary system, dribbles over onto the desks of BIG BUSINESS, and the next thing you know we’ve got THE VERY BIG STUPID." - FZ

In local news, here we have a state senator, gubernatorial candidate and all around asshole Scott Wagner claiming global warming is the result of the sun getting closer and more people giving off body heat. Bonus points if you make it through the comment section without disemboweling yourself. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

http://www.pennlive.com/capitol-notebook/2017/03/scott_wagner_explains_climate.html

I didn't get very far reading those comments before I caught myself groping for a knife...had to stop... :messedup:

Last edited:
In local news, here we have a state senator, gubernatorial candidate and all around asshole Scott Wagner claiming global warming is the result of the sun getting closer and more people giving off body heat. Bonus points if you make it through the comment section without disemboweling yourself. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

http://www.pennlive.com/capitol-notebook/2017/03/scott_wagner_explains_climate.html

Jesus. He should add fat old greedy white men to the list of heat sources. Fucking twat.

i've decided to forgo reading his explaination. i patently disregard anything anyone has to say if they are people who believe:
1) the earth is flat
2) the earth is only 5000 years old
3) either the dinosaurs didn't exist (satan's trick) or they existed WITH us, 5000 years ago
4) jeezuz will take care of everything. if you're sick and get sicker, then you're meant to die, etc.
5) the country should be run according to the bible, not the constitution.
6) they should be allowed to discriminate against a person, or class of people based on their religion.
7) putting their religious beliefs first is far more important than the good of the nation.

any one or combination of the above beliefs and they automatically go in the "i don't give a fuck what you think or believe, you are a waste of prefectly good air" catagory.
i am sick and fucking tired of people in this country using their religion to justify hate and violence against those who think differently.
perhaps it is time that they receive the same kind of hate they dole out so casually on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back