OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why it's important for the Democrats to make a thing out of it. Can't be the opposition party if you don't oppose anything.

Politicians have to pick their battles. Attempting to shut down the federal government to make a point that their base isn’t asking for is not a battle the democrats can win.

Of course, in this gerrymandered America there really aren’t many battles the democrats can win in congress. So it probably doesn’t matter what they do.

Politicians have to pick their battles. Attempting to shut down the federal government to make a point that their base isn’t asking for is not a battle the democrats can win.

Of course, in this gerrymandered America there really aren’t many battles the democrats can win in congress. So it probably doesn’t matter what they do.

I fully expect them to give up and go home. It's what they're best at.

from paul ryan
"White House officials skirted questions about whether the budget would include proposals to slow the growth of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid — the largest drivers of federal spending. But Republican lawmakers, including House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (Wis.), have for years argued that spending increases must be accompanied by significant changes to entitlements."

what the fuck is he talking about? social security is NOT an entitlement. i've been paying into it for my entire adult life. IT IS MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU THIEVING REPUBLI-FASCISTS!!!!!

“Medicare and Social Security are going bankrupt,”

that's because congress has used SS as their own personal slush fund for 40 years.....and NEVER paying it back.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1488282442672.jpg

To be fair, who wants to see him at the WHCD, Obama set that bar so high that old Donnie could never have a chance of reaching it.

I just wish someone would tell him that...
To be fair, who wants to see him at the WHCD, Obama set that bar so high that old Donnie could never have a chance of reaching it.

I just wish someone would tell him that...

But it's more about showing how he's not a smart, quick, or funny thinker. It further shows how he can't prep for these things and stay on message. Even if they tried, he still can't read a teleprompter and manages to go off script even when it's being fed to him. He so thin-skinned you know he'd start lashing out at the host for any jokes as well as the press. I WANT to see that...badly!

Really, however, it's another way he's trying to undermine the real, credible, and responsible press. The man has always been a piece of shit, but at one point he seemed relatively harmless. Now, he couldn't be anymore harmful to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back