February Songwriting Thread........

I'll have something after all. It's not really a fully fleshed-out song. It's basically mimicry of an AC/DC vibe that I'm planning to submit for a regional truck commercial--mostly instrumental with a few vocal bits thrown in.

The reveal will be delayed a bit. I am in meeting hell at work today. Three straight meetings. It should be after lunch when I get it posted. Unless someone schedules another meeting. :annoyed:

The reveal will be delayed a bit. I am in meeting hell at work today. Three straight meetings. It should be after lunch when I get it posted. Unless someone schedules another meeting. :annoyed:
We need to have a meeting to talk about not having all these meetings...:rolleyes:

I hear you. o_O

We need to have a meeting to talk about not having all these meetings...:rolleyes:

I hear you. o_O

Seriously - and one more this afternoon that I just had to cancel.

But on a more serious note - I just had a minor crisis occur at home so I'm off to there. Odds are the reveal will be posted tomorrow morning. This is just ending up being one of those days.

I wish I had a chance to record one this month. We had a baby on the 2nd, and she is great and all but has really fucked up my recording time. :mad:

Back