Dig it! Apparently, axe throwing is a thing now

You’d think all the trigger happy gun owners in Chicago would have done something about the hipsters who couldn’t make to Bushwick. I guess not.

Stupid, dumb and meaningless....

I can throw an ax and a knife..

Not as well as I once could but I'm getting older..

I think people who 'sport', really need to get back to dogs..That's where the true fun is at........................

Edit...And look after them............

I learned how to throw an axe in Boy Scouts like 35 years ago. You know, before it was cool.

I also learned how to drive a skidder and run a saw in high school forestry class, in case we are going to compare lumberjack skills. Even back then, people in lumber didn't dress like the modern hipster lumberjack ethos.

Last edited:
everyone and their sister is throwing axes these days apparently :shrug:

As I approach 50, it is great that there are so may women out there that seem to want to show off how well put together they still are using methods like this. Unfortunately, my wife and I have some debate about if these women are in my dating demographic, and if I even have a dating demographic.

As I approach 50, it is great that there are so may women out there that seem to want to show off how well put together they still are using methods like this. Unfortunately, my wife and I have some debate about if these women are in my dating demographic, and if I even have a dating demographic.
I'm 52 and have a lot of my High School classmates as friends on facebook. Some of them are still lookers even at our age. The ones that were hot in HS aren't so much anymore, it's the ones that were merely cute that got much better looking later on.

I was ugly in HS and I stayed ugly :tongue:

Back