Do not eat these!

VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
I'm warning you.

image.png

Peeps and Circus Peanuts are fucking disgusting.
Candy corn, OTOH, is fucking awesome--but only for about half a bag, then I just want to puke and not see them again until next Halloween.

Easter candy is trash. Even Cadbury eggs aren’t good now because quality control slipped and now the inside leaks out so it takes longer to peel off the foil than it does to eat the damned egg.

When I was a little kid, my mom used to fill the old plastic Leggs eggs with jellybeans. Jelly Belly wasn't even in business then, but she used to buy beans from NECCO in Boston. Yup, same exact company that still makes NECCO wafers. The jellybeans were not small, and they were super fresh. The only marshmallow product I can abide by these days is Fluff.

Those were actually not as terrible as I thought they were going to be. They're nowhere near my favorite, though.

THESE are awesome, though.

I kinda like peeps, but not for the flavor, so I don't get the appeal of a peeps oreo filling

the best way to eat peeps is to open the package and let them sit around for a bit first to age them - it dries their exteriors out a bit and they get a bit more toothy.

M
I kinda like peeps, but not for the flavor, so I don't get the appeal of a peeps oreo filling

the best way to eat peeps is to open the package and let them sit around for a bit first to age them - it dries their exteriors out a bit and they get a bit more toothy.
My wife does this. She goes for about a 3 day "aging" period. Problem is if she doesn't hide them my son eats them within the first 24 hours.

Back