OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump is going to continue working on the new apprentice during his spare time.

this would be a great time for someone to tell me this horrible stunt has been a joke and to wake up to us having a real president elect.

I think it's high time that we embrace the reality show mentality and start voting deplorable states off the island.

Rabid Rudy out of the running

“Rudy Giuliani is an extraordinarily talented and patriotic American,” Mr. Trump said in the statement. “I will always be appreciative of his 24/7 dedication to our campaign after I won the primaries and for his extremely wise counsel. He is and continues to be a close personal friend, and as appropriate, I will call upon him for advice and can see an important place for him in the administration at a later date.”

Mr. Giuliani, a former mayor of New York, will remain on the transition team.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

Exxon CEO in the lead for sec of state.

This is some weirdness
President-elect Trump’s transition team has circulated an unusual 74-point questionnaire that requests the names of all employees and contractors who have attended domestic or international climate change policy conferences, as well as emails associated with the conferences.

The questionnaire appears targeted at climate science research and clean energy programs.

Energy Department employees, who shared the questionnaire with The New York Times and spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, described the questionnaire as unprecedented and worrying.

Rabid Rudy out of the running

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

Exxon CEO in the lead for sec of state.

This is some weirdness
and the purge preparation begins.

i wonder how long it's going to take before the dumpster realizes that government employees DON'T work FOR him. he can't just fire them, and certainly not because they might have a different political view. the ACLU is going to be very busy for the next 4 years.

Interesting how Malta as the first nation has banned the practice of trying to convert homosexuals into straight people by prayer and other religious bullshit.
And yet you have elected a vice president who supports such ridiculous bullshit. Comments?

Interesting how Malta as the first nation has banned the practice of trying to convert homosexuals into straight people by prayer and other religious bullshit.
And yet you have elected a vice president who supports such ridiculous bullshit. Comments?
christo-fascism. they love to quote their bible, but only the parts that suit their political purpose.

no.....there are plenty of us that don't play that game. there's a difference between people who have faith in a religion, and those that view their religion as their political platform. the former usually private about it, the latter try to replace the constitution with the bible.

Glad to see you're not all the same. Regretfully too many of you are like that.

Glad to see you're not all the same. Regretfully too many of you are like that.
i think you're only seeing one side. not sure why. there's plenty of folks here that are not only NOT like that, but quite against it.
but we don't show in the news a lot. regular normal people don't make great salacious news stories, like the wacko religious wingnuts do.

I assure you, you are the not the only person who is terrified. Anyone with common sense should be terrified.
anyone, up till now, who loves democracy should be terrified. the people this assclown is putting in positions of power are going to empower and protect their dictator.

and it's not "well it's only for 4 years". these f'ers are going to change the way this country runs. there will be no "voting for the other side" anymore.

anyone, up till now, who loves democracy should be terrified. the people this assclown is putting in positions of power are going to empower and protect their dictator.

and it's not "well it's only for 4 years". these f'ers are going to change the way this country runs. there will be no "voting for the other side" anymore.
I'm honestly not sure I'll be alive to see it. I fear that I may be driven to suicide by then.

15369108_10154085945041179_3731651828848568978_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back