NAD...Traded into a DRRI.

Big Mike

Multimeh
So I am a died in the wool plexi guy. I've built 4. and I have a jubilee.

Well I inherited a nice old Martin Nylon but it had bad juju based on whom I inherited it from.
So I traded it. The shop owner's a good guy and I think keeping it for himself.
So I got a new off the shop floor DRRI. Been awhile since I had a nice fender amp, and I'm really please. Of course it's me, so I'll dip into the tube stash next weekend, and I've ordered a Scumback to upgrade the speaker, but I'm really please. Nice to have onboard Reverb again, and nice to have a grab and go.

Blast area at my house:

Really sounds good with my lightspeed and Archer in front fpr dirt.
But I'm digging the cleans so much I almost don't care.

Non boutique, and non DIY...OMG...I'll lose points. Bwahaha

Really sounds good with my lightspeed and Archer in front fpr dirt.
But I'm digging the cleans so much I almost don't care.

Non boutique, and non DIY...OMG...I'll lose points. Bwahaha

Yeah, it isn't DIY or boutique, you better send it to me. I wouldn't want your rep to dip down. I am super nice that way. :grin:

Congrats.

Those are really nice sounding amps. A touch on the bright side - but very nice cleans. I played through one for about 4 years.

kinda burned out over there...though I'm participating in a few threads, I don't share as much now.
I've been too busy to stay current over there so I don't know what the vibe is like... I thought it would be funny to read the responses to a "I just bought a DRRI" thread over there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats on the DRRI.

If I get another DR, it'll be an older silverface or a real blackface. I had a drri for a while myself. Toyed with the idea of a different speaker and possibly modding it. In the end I traded it off stock as it was worth more that way.

Back