Laurel Lance/Black Canary 2.0

Laurel-Lance-laurel-lance-36045218-800-530.jpg

arrow-3x13-laurel.jpeg

versus:

Iris West

patton__140204192921.png

flashr7.jpg

Iris.

But I'm going to blow your mind about the Laurel Lance Actress....

... once you realize that Katie Cassidy is the daughter of.....

MTIwNjA4NjMzNjUwNjQ0NDky.jpg

... from the Partridge Family. Yep. :helper:

Iris.

But I'm going to blow your mind about the Laurel Lance Actress....

... once you realize that Katie Cassidy is the daughter of.....

MTIwNjA4NjMzNjUwNjQ0NDky.jpg

... from the Partridge Family. Yep. :helper:

Holy crap. I thought she looked familiar and never put it together.

White Canary chick does nothing for me. I have to go with Iris.

What about Felicity? She gets my vote.

Time Travel... Earth 2... Multiverse.... I guarantee you haven't seen the last of her. :embarrassed:

I'm guessing if her sister can take out Damien Dark in the past, she will be back. I wonder if her contract was up and they didn't sign her back up.

I'm guessing if her sister can take out Damien Dark in the past, she will be back. I wonder if her contract was up and they didn't sign her back up.

Or the fact that most of the viewers hated her? :shrug:

I feel bad when I hate a character... the actor may be really nice person in real life... all I know is I don't want to see their character any more.

Henry Cavil seems really nice in every interview.... but I swear to baby Sleestak Jeebuz that I was rooting for the kryptonian spear. :mad:

Henry Cavil seems really nice in every interview.... but I swear to baby Sleestak Jeebuz that I was rooting for the kryptonian spear. :mad:

I give him tremendous slack.

Zack Snyder, on the other hand, gets sentenced to 80 years of continuous sodomy from Doomsday.

Bite your tongue. Flash has so many super powered characters.... a district attorney with a few months of boxing lessons would be even more sadly out of place than she was on Arrow.

No. I mean that one of her doppelgänger's brought over by Zoom is still on earth prime

Back