Duck Tales Remastered

jbj

Poor old Geordie's array...
Just picked this up for a couple of quid on the xbox store - I was sure someone started a thread about it but I can't find it.

I never had a NES :'( so have never played it but it's great fun. Making me want to hunt out some other 2d platformers - having spent the past couple of months playing Assassins Creed Syndicate, you forgot how fun something so basic can be.

Any other cool retro or modern platformers / ye olde style / not ye newy shooty jumpy 3Dy type games out there I could check out?

I bought it right when it was released, but then again I was a huge fan of it when I was a kid. They added some new stuff, plus there are a LOT of secrets in that game.

As for other retro or modern platformers, Super Meat Boy is one of the best.

By secrets do you mean the stuff you can buy at the vault screen or stuff within the levels?

To go along with the Ducktales Remaster, I recommend Castle of Illusion Remastered

To go along with the Ducktales Remaster, I recommend Castle of Illusion Remastered

ccCuTN1.gif

I was too old to enjoy Duck Tales when it came out, but my little cousins were really into it, and my daughters (4 and 7) recently discovered it via a compilation of Disney Theme songs. I downloaded the game for them this weekend. They were super-psyched. Thanks for the heads up.

Back