Mojo Request Can You Spare One More Mojo?

Mojo.

If you want to do something proactive and you happen to have an email address for the interviewer, I'd send a follow up thank you note. The basic format being, thanks for taking time, the job as I understand it is, I feel confident in my ability to do it because of this this and this, thanks again. I'm not sure what packaging design entails, but if you're able, you might throw something together and include it as an example.

Reactions: Tig
Mojo, brojo!

Is Classic Industries not doing well that they're laying people off? I've always thought of them as one of the mainstays in industry, especially when I was a GM F-Body guy.

I'm almost at 3 months without a job or even an in person interview, so I have plenty of mojo sitting around with no place to go. It's all yours now, so be prepared! :embarrassed:

Packing Design Mojo! You are a talented dude, don't they realize that? Sheesh.

Wasn't "Packing Design Mojo" a Frank Zappa song? :grin:

I'm almost at 3 months without a job or even an in person interview, so I have plenty of mojo sitting around with no place to go. It's all yours now, so be prepared! :embarrassed:

Wasn't "Packing Design Mojo" a Frank Zappa song? :grin:

I'd hire you if I had a job to fill. Jelly donut hole filling is kind of slow now.

Moojo!

p

Back