Balls...

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
both 8 month old twins are sick. Wife is with one in one bedroom and I am with another in a different bedroom.

Yesterday, I got up at 3:45 am. Tonight I've been rocking Rachel on and off since 930pm. Two hours of sleep... Yaaaaaaay!

Balls

I feel ya dude. Though we don't have twins, our little one still has weeks of shit sleep. Wait till they start teething and having growth spurts. Mojo dude, mojo!

Hope the kids get better soon. Nothing worse than your kid being sick when they're that age.

One of our twins didn't sleep through a single night until he was 8 months old. He would then wake up at exactly 06:embarrassed:0 am every morning like clockwork until he was 9 years old.

Welcome to parenthood.

Fuck me... My wife came to relieve me and as soon as I left the room, the other twin woke up and started crying.

And I thought it was rough when my first born got sick at this age.

Mojo and prayers for the twins . . . and for you and the Mrs.

Raising kids is not for the faint of heart, but in the end it can be a very rewarding experience. I have very good relationship with both of my adult kids now, so the rewards keep coming. Maybe one day they'll be changing my diapers. :old:

Back