The Biking Thread

553938f9f6f8ca8533838bc6bedd9c6e.jpg

I don't own one of these but it looks fun. Typically I put away the bicycles and use both Alpine and Nordic skis this time of year.
Fat bikes are an absolute blast in the snow. I had a single speed for a while and loved it. Beach or snow, really fun.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have been hitting the stationary bike for about 4 weeks now. I have upped my weight training sessions and been more careful with my food intake and I reached my goal of losing 15 pounds by Christmas. I am a shade over 6 ft tall and now tipping the scales at 209 pounds. It's pretty satisfying to set a lofty goal and pound it into the ground especially when there is so much crap in the world, and often, that buries the things that we should enjoy & celebrate.

Rock on Weinworld, enjoy your Christmas but make sure that you get some activity in so that you don't put on ten and have a taller hill to climb when it all shakes down!

I luv me some PK Ripper, but X10 a fatty!
I was a Quadangle guy myself.
7a71c023_blowup.jpg

I later got one of the first Haro Freestyle's for park and ramp abuse.
haro_copy25_blowup.jpg

I never had a BMX bike. I stripped down my old StingRay and put a 10 speed seat on it, took off the fenders and put on some knobbys. Then road it around on trails and jumped off stuff. But that was as close as it got for me.

Here it is after assembly. My $200 brand-new-shipping-included 6KU fixie in Bianchi aqua. Lightweight Alum frame. This thing is tight and quick.
6KU Milan1.jpg

Dude at a vape place had his outside. I was smitten. Got the year-end 25% deal direct. I think the price is back up to $259.

Shorts weather is always here :). If it's too cold to ride in shorts it's too cold to ride. My low limit is about 40F

Nice tiger :grin:

I've started a few ride this year at or near 40, but only because it was sunny and warming up quickly. I wear knickers below 52-ish.

Gonna' ride MTB tomorrow for the first time in a few years. Prepped the SS 29'er and she's still in great shape after putting a few psi in the fork and an overall clean up.

Back