Count to 5

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
7ec71f2a0c35d221b842704f815bc328.jpg

Fresh from the great white North.

Hope to plug it in tonight and get acquainted

You bought one of those? They are pretty cool, I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Out of the box, it's not the most intuitive thing if you try to use it like a modulation/delay; throw a couple samples into the buffer then slice and dice 'em, play on top and start tweaking knobs.
I'm going to spend more time with it tomorrow and really dig into it.

Last edited:
It's a very hands on pedal that would really benefit from an expression pedal...more of a deep dive that I'm looking for right now so it's probably going to be a catch and release.

I never could figure out an application for it. Seems cool for ambient tinkering, it's certainly a neat design...I just have no use for what it does.

Here's the thing. Look on Reverb and eBay and these are fetching a good buck over the cost from the builder. If I had a friend who really wanted it, I'd pass it on at my cost. But on the open market, it seems silly to cover my cost and potentially sell for someone else to flip and cash in.

So, my plan is to try and sell it for a few bucks under the going rate on craigslist and then paypal the builder half of whatever I make over my cost. Seems fair.

It's a very hands on pedal that would really benefit from an expression pedal...more of a deep dive that I'm looking for right now so it's probably going to be a catch and release.

Lol. That made me throw up in my mouth a little since I've been hearing that shit all day.

I thought some more about my idea and decided if I could sell it with out much effort or shipping on craigslist, why not just kick everything above my cost back to the builder? I listed it for $350, which is a couple bucks less than reverb or ebay. I'd pass it on for cost but at the same time I'd hate to see someone just buy it to flip for a profit. Got some emails offering me cost or under cost to ship it with some comments about not deserving to make money on the flip. Interesting tactic but ultimately, not very persuasive. Have some interest but as soon as I mention my intention and ask they consider doing similar if they flip for a profit, they balk.

Back