Mojo Request Dentist Edition

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
had part of a molar break off a while ago. Spoke to dentist and it had broken because wisdom tooth was pushing against it.

He recommended to get it extracted. Which I had done this morning.

The anaesthetic is wearing off and I am in agony :gah:

Hope it's feeling better soon.
I had a root canal done and it's become infected twice. They retreated it and it was okay for a month. Now the surgeon says he can drill through the inside of my upper jaw and clip off the tip of the root. My insurance won't cover it and he says it may not work, in which case it will have to be pulled. I guess it will be coming out. It's on top, fifth tooth to the right. It'll probably show when I smile. Fuck.

Mojo.

My long, criminally expensive dental nightmare is almost over, but not before one last date with the pliers of doom. Left upper canine is beyond hope. This doubly sucks because it "was" an anchor tooth for my bridge. The old bridge destroyed both it, and the tooth behind it. So now instead of a 5 tooth span to fill, it will be 7.

Let this be a lesson to those of you considering eating a steering wheel.

Mojo.

My long, criminally expensive dental nightmare is almost over, but not before one last date with the pliers of doom. Left upper canine is beyond hope. This doubly sucks because it "was" an anchor tooth for my bridge. The old bridge destroyed both it, and the tooth behind it. So now instead of a 5 tooth span to fill, it will be 7.

Let this be a lesson to those of you considering eating a steering wheel.

Ouch!

I hear this guy might be able to help.
maxresdefault.jpg

In the Army, I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted the same day by a sadist who hyperextended my jaw doing it.

Sympathy mojo.

Thankfully here in the UK, healthcare is still very cheap (not sure for how much longer)

For this treatment I paid the grand sum of £20
My dentist wants to do an extraction and an implant. I'll have to bite the bullet and do it.

I had to get a molar pulled and my dentist wanted me to get all four wisdom teeth removed as well. So, a little over a month ago I had five teeth pulled by an oral surgeon (at the ripe old age of 49). I was nervous as hell leading up to the procedure, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still I am glad it is over. Now I need to get an implant to replace the pulled molar. Have to wait until my jaw bone is ready first.

Back