Your offer for Fender 52 Hot Rod Telecaster has been declined.‏

Oh do tell!!!

It was really due to my 2 nights out. The really good band I saw Saturday night, but guys were playing SGs and then Jeff was rocking a few different SGs. In the past, I never liked playing an SG but at Barn Storm, I played one and go the bug. I put some time in on Reverb last night. I ended up hitting about 5 to watch, then this morning, the guitar high had worn off a little and I unwatched them. I must be getting more responsible, in the past, I would have snagged one from the car on the ride home :grin:

It was really due to my 2 nights out. The really good band I saw Saturday night, but guys were playing SGs and then Jeff was rocking a few different SGs. In the past, I never liked playing an SG but at Barn Storm, I played one and go the bug. I put some time in on Reverb last night. I ended up hitting about 5 to watch, then this morning, the guitar high had worn off a little and I unwatched them. I must be getting more responsible, in the past, I would have snagged one from the car on the ride home :grin:

You have seen my posts about how I am not an SG fan. Well I tried IamSeaDevils on, should have bought it, don't know why though. Then I get recruited for a Foghat band and that guitar would have been perfect. Found one on CL last September that I have been using tuned to open E. Still not a fan but you are right, there is something about an SG - just can't explain it. My SG will stay in open E for slide usage.

Phew, dodged a bullet. Someone may have had a Scotch or two and then gone surfing on Reverb last night...

I wanted one of those in the worst way, but then found a Kirn Barnbuster, which scratched that particular itch (at least for the moment!)

There's a good chance I'll have to put this 2014 SG Standard up for sale soon. :(
If so, I'll offer it here first at a good price. I'm seeing used 2012-2015's listed at $900 - $1200 on Reverb, which is too high no matter the condition.
11120881205_9689b3ff74_b.jpg

There's a good chance I'll have to put this 2014 SG Standard up for sale soon. :(
If so, I'll offer it here first at a good price. I'm seeing used 2012-2015's listed at $900 - $1200 on Reverb, which is too high no matter the condition.
:love:

Man, that would be hard to pass up. If you put it up, we will see how good my will power is.

For Weiners, I'm thinking $700 plus shipping. Condition is as close to new as it gets with no scratches or pick marks. Classic 57 pickups.

Relax.

You're getting sleeeeepy.

Your eyelids are feeling heavy.

You are at total peace now except for one slight need...
hypnotized.gif

@Chad :grin:

For Weiners, I'm thinking $700 plus shipping. Condition is as close to new as it gets with no scratches or pick marks. Classic 57 pickups.

Relax.

You're getting sleeeeepy.

Your eyelids are feeling heavy.

You are at total peace now except for one slight need...
hypnotized.gif
You're killing me. I really want it, but I don't think I can swing it now.

Back