jello's Bariatric journal...

The glandular issues I was having turned out to be Strep-A which is the more rare strain and tends to be stubborn and somewhat resistant to antibiotics... So I had a very bad week as far as nutrition was concerned...I barely made the protein number every day and had almost no solid foods...

But at the same time I broke up through a big number and now weigh exactly what I weighed when I was in college...and today is the day I drop into the next lower T-shirt size...when I started this a year ago I was wearing 3xl and some 4xl...now I'm going to be primarily wearing good old XL...

WOW - not good to drop so much due to a nasty little illness, but still...! :thu:

Keep up the good fight! :)

I was 276 yesterday. I'm starting the climb back down to 230 this week. This has been a great inspiration!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want that fucking pill to make you lose weight -- I know they can do it. I've been reffing three to five games over the past two months, averaging two to four miles a game, and when I stepped on the scale this morning, I'm heavier than I've ever been. :(

Today kinda sucks...

It would have been my mother's 77th birthday today...she died about a month before my surgery and didn't get to see my success...

Miss you, mom...
My dads 89th would have been yesterday. I know the feels.

And I'd like to think she knows, somehow.

Back