How often do you mention 'the forum' IRL?

I talk about it openly.

Just tonight, I was talking to Rusty Paul's son Stephen, who is a friend of mine......RIP Rusty (Rusty was Les Paul's son, Rusty is Stephen's dad), and he was talking about his NAMM experience.
We got to talking, as we usually do.....

I asked if he saw Mark's or Doug's booth at the Expo, but he didn't remember.

He most remembered Skunk Baxter and the Wuz guy and them performing or getting an award or something, but he did say that as soon as people knew who he was, he did get the "red carpet" treatment.

He also said he has an autographed Trussart guitar sign from NAMM he's going to hang up on the wall in his restaurant.

So, yeah, in certain circles.....I speak freely of it.

I'll tell my wife about some of the shenanigans you degenerates get into when she catches me laughing at the computer or phone. That's about it.

I'll refer to something that was on the forum, and if it comes up, I will let someone know that Mark does online lessons.

Only when I show a pic from the funny pic thread and asked, " where did you find that?"

I mention it to my wife a good bit, and I sometimes make reference to it in my classes. I am pretty busy IRL, so it is easier for me to hang out with on-line folks than in-person folks. You are a lot of my social life. :grin:

I wait for a captive audience. Why, just yesterday I was with 11 other people in an elevator, and told 'em all about this place, whether they wanted to know about it or not.

Expect new arrivals.

I tell Monsine some of the funny stuff that's going on here, and elsewhere on teh interwebz. It's sort of natural to do when something cracks me up, methinks.

We all need this tattoo on our forearm:

MWGF-jackLogo%20(1).jpg

or maybe just this

:js:

Occasionally.

Never beyond my wife or band mates.

Otherwise, it's like a secret fishing spot that you don't want turning into the favorite hang out for every toothless, Budweiser chugging, hip wader wearing, cousin fucking hillbilly and their 17 Children of the Corn looking offspring.

Occasionally.

Never beyond my wife or band mates.

Otherwise, it's like a secret fishing spot that you don't want turning into the favorite hang out for every toothless, Budweiser chugging, hip wader wearing, cousin fucking hillbilly and their 17 Children of the Corn looking offspring.

It's not already?

Reactions: OGG
If I say "Mark's place" my wife knows I mean here. I've also talked about here and the SDUGF with friends and my band.

Back