Keeley 30ms Double Tracker

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
Does anyone use one of these? I'm curious about practical applications and whether or not you're pleased with it. Is this really nothing that can't be achieved with a good delay box?

This vid makes it sound incredible

this looks really cool but I would buy his new ME-8 instead. you get this effect plus 7 others.

keeley makes top notch pedals, easily one of the best builders in the business.

...but does it have tap tempo? Do I really need tap tempo? :grin:

Based on that video, I think you probably get best results when using this to feed 2 amps simultaneously.

Cool, I remember having a rackmount Ibanez DD-1000? 2000? Anyway about 30 ms doubling was easily one of the coolest settings. Can see getting this in the near future.

Last edited:
On the 30ms pedal video from Pro Guitar shops, he mentions you need a TRS cable to use the pro mode. Can someone explain further. I (think) in know what a TRS cable is, but i can't find any info on how it's used with this pedal.

On the 30ms pedal video from Pro Guitar shops, he mentions you need a TRS cable to use the pro mode. Can someone explain further. I (think) in know what a TRS cable is, but i can't find any info on how it's used with this pedal.

I am guessing so you can split the signal into 2 different amps.

Definitely. Is a TRS cable a Y cable? That's where I'm getting confuzzled.

I didn't know anything about them until you asked :grin:

I just looked a few up and it looks like they can be a Y cable but can just be a regular stereo cable. You would think they would say Y cable and not a TRS.

So it arrived today and its pretty cool. It will take some time to get it exactly how I want it, but it si pretty cool out of the box. It also came with a Y cable so I can give it a try some time with week running through my Monkeymatic (basically a Princeton) and my AC15.

Maybe next year but I'm thinking of trying this into one of the THR100 Duals using the TRS cable.
I ran into a SF DRRI and a Marshall Sl5 and that worked well.
Then I used 2 THR10's (C for Clean and a X set on the Brown 1 channel), and really got this huge room thing going.

So Now I want to try bigger.
I'm thinking the flexibility might be tons of fun.

Back