Happy Thanksgiving Weiners!

Rode just an hour today. Not enough calories burned so I took Mrs. T on a walk and photographed the local cyclocross race.

22699770984_76d9a03d00_z.jpg

23245547301_22f3350ece_z.jpg

23219814202_4f51c0eb6b_z.jpg

This little guy was tearing it up.
23328118025_fdfd55724c_z.jpg

For all my US friends have a great day...

I get to have 2 Thanksgiving dinners this year, one in October and one in about 3 hrs :Wave:

No bike ride this year before dinner though, too cold too little time :(

I volunteered to bring the fruit salad, and it was so beautiful when I finished it that I almost wanted to take a picture of it. I set it on the table with the rest of the spread, and a cousin whipped out his phone and took a picture of it. It didn't matter that he was an in-law--I knew I was with family.

After driving 116 miles one way in a driving rainstorm only to find out my sister-in-law didn't listen to my wife when she told her we had to leave by 7:embarrassed:0 because I had to get home to go to work, I found Thanksgiving dinner still in the oven at 7:embarrassed:0. Drove home in a driving rain( you know the kind, where you can't even see the lane markers) got home about a half hour before work hungery. What am I thankful for? I'm thankful for day old pizza and part of a bag of cheddar Wavy Lays!

i was not here to reply to this thread yesterday because windows 7 corrupted and i had no computer.
i have spent most of the day today buying a windows 7 installation disk, installing it (which wipes out whatever was on the hard drive), getting the drivers loaded (that weren't loaded with the installation disk, cuz it doesn't "do that") and now trying to get my favorites back and will be doing a reload of things from my backup hard drive tomorrow.

lots of freakin' fun :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back