Jay Leno's Garage: a 200 mph 4-door sedan!

I've read several car and driver articles on the Cadillac this year and it's simply jaw dropping that a Cadillac is doing this.
I know, right?

1:38, that beats most of the true sports cars they've tested at the same track over the years, and with what seems to be a car that had some braking problems. He (Randy Probst) has another video where he runs a 2016 CTS-V at Willow Springs, and he doesn't complain about the brakes on that one.

I've read several car and driver articles on the Cadillac this year and it's simply jaw dropping that a Cadillac is doing this.

whatchu talkin' bout
Cadillac-Cien-Concept.jpg

It's just a big steaming pile of meh for me. There will never be be an appropriate time that I'll be able to drive the car 200 mph. There is never an appropriate time to drive 200mph on a public road. It's not going to get near 200mph on a drag strip and as a track day car there are far better choices.
For me the current styling of Cadillac is very boring and uninspired and the majority of their cars all look the same.
From a performance standpoint it's cool to see we can make a great car in this country.

What a joke.

I don't care if my GM product does 200 mph.
I'd really rather it not implode at 60K miles.
Can you focus on that, GM?

Because your cars fucking suck. Sorry.....

A rolling shitbox at 200 mph doesn't intrigue me. Have a reliable fucking engine at 60K and 65 mph does.

Do your job.

What a joke.

I don't care if my GM product does 200 mph.
I'd really rather it not implode at 60K miles.
Can you focus on that, GM?

Because your cars fucking suck. Sorry.....

A rolling shitbox at 200 mph doesn't intrigue me. Have a reliable fucking engine at 60K and 65 mph does.

Do your job.

imagine what would happen if yer keys fell out of the faulty ignition and turned off the car.....at 200 MPH!!

Back