jello's Bariatric journal...

Not the best week...didn't get on the bike and we were slow at work so there was a lot of sitting around...shame on me...cop0

Be that as it may I have hit the century mark...100 pounds gone!
Yay! Congrats, Dave!

...All my weight is falling off of me
I'm not half the man I used to me
Oh, I believe in bariatricy

:thu:

Not the best week...didn't get on the bike and we were slow at work so there was a lot of sitting around...shame on me...cop0

Be that as it may I have hit the century mark...100 pounds gone!

party0DANCING-bananaelectricguitar054chewie0disco-084heavy-metal-044icon_bouncy:bluesdance:tongue:arty0009:houra::rawk::hesh::hippie::ep::santareindeer::bacon::old:

I'm reaching the point where the weight's coming off slower...I've lost enough where mere daily functions don't require as much energy and thus don't burn as many calories...exercise is being seriously curtailed by my broken rib and back spasms...

I'm nearing the point where I know I will need to consider a gym membership and possibly a personal trainer to help design a strategy for building cardio endurance and body toning and shaping...my ultimate aim is to try to avoid needing to resort to more surgery to deal with loose flesh and flabbiness...I am starting to see where the problem areas are going to be...

Back