Mini Board! Mostly done.

RyanNo3

Pedals - Pedals - Pedals
Mostly

1d9c09bcb7c512f08ec063279106d05d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left to Right:
Old Blood Noise "Procession" Reverb - It has a hold switch that works like the EHX Freeze but when you release it, the sound decays naturally. It also has trem, flanger, and filter. I use the trem or nothing at all... Stumbled on it at a local shop whilst looking for a good trem. ()

Belle Epoch

TS10 (Reverb Fueled NPD)

The Klone is mine... I stuck to the original BF design and got the diodes as close to the originals as possible. (Longly debated as the 1N270 or 1N277). I put in a three way clipping switch to toy with silicon and germanium pairings. Hidden under the wires is a bass boost switch.

Boost is an Epigaze Audio Encleadus (sp). Won it on instagrams. Nice little boost.

Tuna.

The cables are George L 0.155 that I put into some solder pancake adapters. Solved the hunt for the perfect patch cables. Also, orange is fun

Left to Right:
Old Blood Noise "Procession" Reverb - It has a hold switch that works like the EHX Freeze but when you release it, the sound decays naturally. It also has trem, flanger, and filter. I use the trem or nothing at all... Stumbled on it at a local shop whilst looking for a good trem. ()

huh.

how about that.

those CME guys have the BEST hair, don't they? I'd love to work there, but I'm not a hair model.

What's the difference between mostly done and all done?
There's a big difference between mostly done and all done. Mostly done is is still slightly gassy. With all done, well, with all done there's usually only one thing you can do. Stop worrying about it and play your guitar*.

*I've never gotten to this stage.

Back