Saint Plays Niece's Wedding In Minnesota!

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Well I am back in the Southland after spending 5 days in Minnesota. I have 3 nieces and this is the second wedding that I played at for the family. On this round the weather was absolutely perfect, in fact the whole trip was just fantastic. Temps were about 67 in the morning to about 82 in the afternoon.

Duck Migration - S.jpg

We had the groom's dinner the night before when we flew in and boy this place was beautiful! Here is Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, MN.

Edinburgh Full View - S.jpg

Once you enter, the wedding ceremony was upstairs. Downstairs is a restaurant for golfers where we had the groom's dinner.

The Entrance Way - S.jpg

A view from the balcony.

Looking off of the Balcony - S.jpg

The bride's wedding party - my wife and her family.

Wedding Party Bride - S.jpg

Since I was all dressed up and ready to play a wedding, I got my wife to take some photos for my portfolio. When I saw the pic I cracked up at how small the Baby Taylor. But it was perfect for travel and I did not have to ship any instruments for this gig.

With my Taylor Baby - S.jpg

Happily married - Congrats to Shana and Nate! The strange part was before the ceremony began. The pastor told me that he met me before. Apparently 3 years ago when he did my other nieces wedding. Made life simple.

Happily married - S.jpg

Edinburgh at night - Simply Beautiful!!!

Edinburgh USA at night - S.jpg

That guitar makes you look huge. A very nice photo, by the way.
Looks like a fun trip to a gorgeous area.

Back