the current electric stable

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
I gather the troops for a family photo every once in a while, and it had been a while. I am actually happy with this lineup and may stick with it for a while, after a few years of lots of buying and selling. I can cover a lot of ground with these five instruments. Post your family shot too!

3556dee470dcf8f2576c901d39f7b845.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I love that Dano!

Not counting student rental instruments, I'm down to three electrics; Tweedy SG, Eastman 486TB, and my McFeely Beardmaster! :eek:

I've never done a family photo before. Here is the current family (minus the Ibanez GR200 bass and the silly Bohemian "oil can" guitar my wife bought me. I think it is highly likely that the LPB telecaster will be going bye-bye, because the Kirn blows it away and is pounds lighter, to boot (and the LPB is now my only electric that is not MIA):

I've never done a family photo before. Here is the current family (minus the Ibanez GR200 bass and the silly Bohemian "oil can" guitar my wife bought me. I think it is highly likely that the LPB telecaster will be going bye-bye, because the Kirn blows it away and is pounds lighter, to boot (and the LPB is now my only electric that is not MIA):

I may have an interest in your LPB tele. Let me know when you're ready to sell.

Back