I get to see Camper Van Beethoven tonight in a small club and that pleases me.

This isn't in order and I'm missing one or two instrumentals, but this was most of the setlist:

Darken Your Door
Turquoise Jewelry
Too High For The Love-In
Pictures of Matchstick Men
The History of Utah
Northern California Girls
Seven Languages
Tania
Eye of Fatima I & II
Take the Skinheads Bowling
All Her Favorite Fruit
One of These Days

This isn't in order and I'm missing one or two instrumentals, but this was most of the setlist:

Darken Your Door
Turquoise Jewelry
Too High For The Love-In
Pictures of Matchstick Men
The History of Utah
Northern California Girls
Seven Languages
Tania
Eye of Fatima I & II
Take the Skinheads Bowling
All Her Favorite Fruit
One of These Days

The History of Utah might be my fave of that bunch.

The History of Utah might be my fave of that bunch.

Yeah, that's one of my favorites too. But the real treat for me was "Seven Languages". I've seen them more than a few times over the years but I've never heard them play that one.

Also, I can't remember the last time I've bought a t-shirt at a show but I really liked this one:

DSC_0751.jpg

Glad the concert was rocking!

Dad went to Vietnam (and we moved to Alabama to live down the street from my grandparents while he was away) about six months after I was born so I really have no memory of Victorville. I did drive through there in the late 90s though and my recollection is that Victorville is essentially a giant armpit of suck.

Yeah. That describes almost every city in the watelands of southern Central California.

Yeah, that's one of my favorites too. But the real treat for me was "Seven Languages". I've seen them more than a few times over the years but I've never heard them play that one.
Kind of like when I saw Cracker the one time and they played "Take Me To The Infirmiary". Couldn't believe it.

Back