I hope I can still hang out here.

4720416.gif

Very cool Gary. I heard someone playing the harmonica recently, and made me start thinking about getting one. Then I realized that I really don't need to start learning a new instrument.

Very cool Gary. I heard someone playing the harmonica recently, and made me start thinking about getting one. Then I realized that I really don't need to start learning a new instrument.
I am one of those "folk singer fake it" harmonica players. I can, for some songs, get something that fills empty spots in songs, but I can't do anything too fancy. But I'm not too fancy anyway, so...

Seems I am getting 1 day delivery though I didn't pay for it. Groovy. :hippie:

I think the problem most folks have is not with harmonicas but harmonica players. Harmonica players (and hand drummers) seem to think that every performing musician would be honored to have them sit in and play uninvited and unpracticed.

I'm not going to judge what an adult does in the privacy of his own home, but, please, for the love of God, keep that thing out of the public eye and away from women and children.

Here's a song that I used to use harmonica for; I really missed it this Sunday, even though I have done the song many times without.

My bad about credit, the harmonica I like so much from the Freddy Jones Band credited as Howard Levy, not John Popper. Howard is a great player as well. I tend to forget about him...until I'm reminded.

I think the problem most folks have is not with harmonicas but harmonica players. Harmonica players (and hand drummers) seem to think that every performing musician would be honored to have them sit in and play uninvited and unpracticed.
Yes. Tastefully done it can be nice.

The harmonicas are great, but I think the holder will not old up. It is as sturdy as a cheap wire coat hanger and feels like it will bend and break. :rolleyes:

Back