jello's Bariatric journal...

Hey jello, just back from a two-and-a-half week holiday. Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope the recovery goes well too.

Today has been a milestone day...

My workpants of choice for the past several years have been Dickies expanding waist pleated work pants in a 52" waist...one of the motivations to do this whole thing was to avoid going up to a 54...

I vowed not to buy a lot of clothes on the way down, but my pants are starting to hang uncomfortably, so I ordered a couple pairs of the same pants in a 46" waist...they came in today...

They fit...with a bit of room to spare...

I've lost 72 pounds, 6" off my waist, and a full T-shirt size...so far...

Wow! That's great news, David! Congrats!
Thanks Monica...:Wave:

I should add that I'm back on the exercise bike every day, up to 8 minutes today...trying to add 1 minute each day...

I'm trying to figure out a way to celebrate all this without getting arrested...

So...

Support group tonite was...interesting...

Janet, the program director who usually leads the meeting was on vacation...her assistant Jodi was not getting in front of the group, and the 2 nurses who came in to deliver some helpful info were not ready for prime time...so I got up there...

That was a blast...

So...

Support group tonite was...interesting...

Janet, the program director who usually leads the meeting was on vacation...her assistant Jodi was not getting in front of the group, and the 2 nurses who came in to deliver some helpful info were not ready for prime time...so I got up there...

That was a blast...

Go on...

Back