New criminal high? (or low)

Tig

Fucktangular
http://abc13.com/news/woman-arrested-for-getting-high-on-canned-air-at-walmart/963387/
messedup0
963382_630x354.jpg

I remember a guy in middle school that huffed Pam no-stick spray...once. Apparently it crystallized his lungs. Quite the swan song at 13 years old. :(

I remember a guy in middle school that huffed Pam no-stick spray...once. Apparently it crystallized his lungs. Quite the swan song at 13 years old. :(

I had a friend like that. He would wrap a cloth bag around a can of spray deodorant and huff until he felt his lungs start locking up. Not a bright guy.

Anyway, how does anybody still huff compressed air? They put emetics into that stuff now. If you’re going to make the effort to build up a tolerance to that it would be a lot easier to just buy nitrous oxide from a kitchen supply shop.

I knew a guy who did that with Redi Whip. Me? I just go straight for the metal flake paint. Why screw around with the junior leagues?

My first job out of school was as a Juvenile Hall counselor. I had to deal with lots of glue sniffers. At some point there's not much you can do to help them since their brains have gone permanently by by.

Back