Totally unneeded NGD.

Prages

User Error
We went to Columbus today. Had some great sushi for lunch, then I went to Music Go Round while Mrs. P Was in the Columbus Asian Market.

It's a Mexican Strat. Candy apple red (or at least some kind of red with small metal flake in the finish) and a maple board.

I know, I have a bunch of Strat style guitars, but I've never owned a Fender Strat, and I've never owned one with a 6 point bridge and 3 single coils.

The closest I've come was a MIA Peavey Predator with 3 singles and 4 point bridge.

Anyway, the guitar is pretty much mint (except that the Made In Mexico now says "Made In----" "Mexico" and the "M" in the serial number are scratched out).

Got the guitar with a nice G&L hard case for $300.68 after tax.

I'll plug it in tomorrow and give it a whirl and take some picks after I've cleaned it up a bit.

I'll take pics tomorrow.

This is pretty much it, though.

image-394627259.jpg

I have that Strat. Love it. Love it so much I moved my CS 69's to it. Play it more than anything else I own.

HNGD! And congrats on getting such a good deal!

Every Strat I've ever owned has been made in Mexico, and I've never been disappointed in a single one. They're easily upgraded, too.

I hate when people do stupid stuff like scratch out the country of origin. Mexico makes some fucking badass stuff.

Back