Pragestock - September 18-20.

Also if it's cheaper for anyone to fly into Dulles (IAD) they can't hitch a ride with me.

DC is closer than WV for me. I'd be up for that if I'm free during the weekend chosen.

What's the drum situation there? Are drummers allowed? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a kit? Will you need one provided?

What's the beer fridge situation there? Are beers allowed. Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a beer fridge? Will you need one provided?

What's the crazy hillbilly local situation there? Are crazy hillbilly locals allowed? Do you (or a local crazy hillbilly) know any crazy hillbilly locals? Will you need some provided?

What's the "good songs turned into ear blood inducing reggae covers "situation there? Are reggae covers allowed? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a Baimun? Will you need one provided?

What's the mojo situation there? Is mojo allowed? ( 'cause you're gonna need it) Do you (or a local witch doctor) have any mojo? Will you need some provided? (hint: the answer is 'yes')

DC is closer than WV for me. I'd be up for that if I'm free during the weekend chosen.

What's the drum situation there? Are drummers allowed? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a kit? Will you need one provided?

What's the beer fridge situation there? Are beers allowed. Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a beer fridge? Will you need one provided?

What's the crazy hillbilly local situation there? Are crazy hillbilly locals allowed? Do you (or a local crazy hillbilly) know any crazy hillbilly locals? Will you need some provided?

What's the "good songs turned into ear blood inducing reggae covers "situation there? Are reggae covers allowed? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a Baimun? Will you need one provided?

What's the mojo situation there? Is mojo allowed? ( 'cause you're gonna need it) Do you (or a local witch doctor) have any mojo? Will you need some provided? (hint: the answer is 'yes')

What is the ride to Wendy's situation there? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a car to take me And Baimun to pick up Wendy's while listening to electronic music with female singers? Will you need one provided?

Good on you @Prages and @Mrs.P! I am glad that I was able attend a couple of years and like last year have a prior commitment as well. Great to GH wanting to give it a go.

:grin:

Chad has a kit that he's offered to bring. All booze is welcome. :wink:

Heeeeeeeeeeelstock!

What's the large hairy dog situation there? Are dogs allowed? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a dog? Will you need 3 provided?

Heeeeeeeeeeelstock!

What's the large hairy dog situation there? Are dogs allowed? Do you (or a local friend/band member) have a dog? Will you need 3 provided?
We have 2 dogs, one large and one small, neither hairy. We also have 2 pygmy goats, 4 barn cats, and 4 horses. I don't know that we need any additional animals provided, but we can always talk about it. :)

Chad was partial to Heelopalooza, but I'll let the masses choose the name. I threw out BarnStock and FarmStock, but I don't know if those are catchy enough.

Back