NPD - The Fuzz Addiction Continues

speakerjones

my hat is all
I couldn't say no. This popped up on my local craigslist for $80. I've always wanted to try one out, but not for the close to $200 they normally go for. This an earlier hand-painted one (extra mojo). Plugged it in late last night and annoyed the hell out of my cat and dog for a little while. Very cool sounds, and very versatile. It's quite sensitive to volume and tone changes, and just slight changes of any parameter can drastically change what's going on. I need to spend some QT with it. I have a feeling it might not be destined for the pedalboard (it also has no LED or power jack), but rather put to good effect as a studio tool.
ac864bf387ff3d1edc956443b7a5ddd5.jpg

HNPD.

I got to spend a few weeks with one that a friend sent me for repairs. Not really my thing.

I hear you on Fuzz addiction. I just ordered a Lumpy's MkII Led Bender. I think it has OC82? chips. Is this bad compared to OC75? I am moist with anticipation.

I hear you on Fuzz addiction. I just ordered a Lumpy's MkII Led Bender. I think it has OC82? chips. Is this bad compared to OC75? I am moist with anticipation.
Technically, it's +OC7. So the really question is, just how much more OC do you want?

That's a great deal... price on the handpainted ones seem to have jumped lately.

It's a super cool pedal that is hard as fuck to control. I don't think I've seen anyone handle it better than Nels Cline.

Back