spaghetti and blankets
What do you have planned?

I got home early today and mixed up a delicious concoction of:

Watermelon
Blueberries
Mint
Wray & Nephew overproof white rum

:beer:

A few somewhat special ones - Rock Hill Farms and Old Weller Antique. They used to be readily available, but they've become rare finds for me lately.

yes.jpg

This is one beer that will knock you on your ass.
Trust me on that one. I'm not even sure why, truth be told.
But this stuff hits like a hammer.

Been drinking bud light and rum and coke. Might could pick up a bottle of scotch since I got a little bonus cash today.

This is one beer that will knock you on your ass.
Trust me on that one. I'm not even sure why, truth be told.
But this stuff hits like a hammer.

It's right around 7% ABV so it's on the higher end of things for a standard IPA.

A few somewhat special ones - Rock Hill Farms and Old Weller Antique. They used to be readily available, but they've become rare finds for me lately.

my local PALCB just about doubled their bourbon shelf space & added some new brands across the price spectrum so I might swing by today

Shock Top White Belgian, Honey Crisp Apple Wheat, & Lemon Shandy, perhaps a few Not Your Dad's Rootbeer.

If it's whiskey, I have Connemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey.

Thinking pretty much a summer usual suspect for me. Will pick up a 12er of Sierra Nevada Pale. Enough flavor, but light enough. And since is is unusually hot here right now, maybe even some cheap pilsner. Something like the Genessee beer someone handed me after a bike ride last night. Did not seem too bad for a cheapy. Better than Rainier, Coors, PBR, etc. Or so it seemed at the end of a hot dusty bike ride.

Oh, and the local brewery has some nice lighter summer stuff if I get up to Ketchum. I think they have a blonde ale or a session wit for an $8 growler fill.

Back