Do you think Moxie is cool?

I live a short distance from the birthplace of moxi: Lisbon Maine. They have a huge festival there every summer celebrating that stuff. It's definitely an aquired taste, I've never been able to stand it.

That's what I said about pot back when I was like 15. By seventeen it took a lost time episode to tell me I needed to slow down.

Well I've had two cans in two weeks, so phooey on you!

Is it anything like Birch Beer? I love Birch Beer :)

The closest thing I can think of would be Barq's, which I also dig. I had a six pack of Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer once and I thought it tasted exactly like those little root beer barrel candies.

Is it anything like Birch Beer? I love Birch Beer :)

No. Birch beer is better.

@Mark Wein can find it in L.A./O.C. I know I would run into at places liek the L.A. Famrer's Market, ROcketpop and elsewhere. ANywhere to pushed ol' timey candy and regional soda usually has Moxie, Sun Drop, Cheerwine, real "Dublin, TX" Dr Pepper, etc.

untitled.png

No. Birch beer is better.

@Mark Wein can find it in L.A./O.C. I know I would run into at places liek the L.A. Famrer's Market, ROcketpop and elsewhere. ANywhere to pushed ol' timey candy and regional soda usually has Moxie, Sun Drop, Cheerwine, real "Dublin, TX" Dr Pepper, etc.

I've had it in a bottle from a specialty shop and it wasn't the same as the canned version. Kinda bland.

Brotein, I don't follow football, don't know anything about that guy, and didn't know you made it.

Brotein, I don't follow football, don't know anything about that guy, and didn't know you made it.

LOL at Brotein.

He was undrafted and a walk-on in college. Started a few games as a rookie for a shit Raiders team, and he did more than anybody expected. His nickname is Mc Moxie.

I didn't make that GIF though.

Anywho.....................

Back