jello's Bariatric journal...

Considering what you have gone through the last few weeks, that is even more impressive, David. :thu:
I can't really remember eating much Tuesday thru Thursday...I know it could not have been over 1000 calories each day, while up to now I have been trying to average 1500...I'm at the point now, 4 weeks to surgery, that my goal is a 1200 average for the next 2 weeks...after that it's protein shakes and very light meals...I'm expecting to be below 350 before the surgery date...

I can't really remember eating much Tuesday thru Thursday...I know it could not have been over 1000 calories each day, while up to now I have been trying to average 1500...I'm at the point now, 4 weeks to surgery, that my goal is a 1200 average for the next 2 weeks...after that it's protein shakes and very light meals...I'm expecting to be below 350 before the surgery date...

You will need find a new avatar when all is done David.

You will need find a new avatar when all is done David.

french-fry.jpg

So...

Last night the coordinator called to inform me that my surgeon is leaving the practice and my surgery is cancelled...

...again...

Now I'm scrambling around trying to coordinate work, family and replacement surgeons to reschedule the fucking date...

If I'm lucky it should only move a couple days forward...if not it may not happen until October...

...if at all...I'm not sure how much more bad news I can take right now...

You wouldn't want that surgeon "practicing" on you anyway. I'm sure you'll will find another doctor.

Fook! That sucks.

You want I should have a little talk with that there doc for ya'?
tumblr_mmp499cKq81rne776o1_500.gif

That is lame. A doc is leaving the practice with scheduled procedures lined up. I don't think I would want someone like that working on me anyways. Hang in there, I'm sure it will all work out.

Back