My round

Hey!!!

So, you were the last holdout... I know @Frets99 disappeared a while ago (even from faecbuk).

Lemme ask you this... Is Anderton sincere that he wants the place to be revived? And if he is, is he getting screwed again?

Hey!!!

So, you were the last holdout... I know @Frets99 disappeared a while ago (even from faecbuk).

Lemme ask you this... Is Anderton sincere that he wants the place to be revived? And if he is, is he getting screwed again?

Thing is, HC grew on its own merit. Any company that thinks they can engineer the attraction is out of their mind.
It's at the point now where mods will even look for someone posting "$h1t" or something to avoid the censor-bot and make a big stink about it.
Try telling a room full of rock n roll musicians to keep it clean and see how long that holds. :lol:

Give the man a Not Your Daddys Root Beer. 5.9% ABV
My boss sent me a pic of that, forgetting that I don't drink. He said it was awesome.

396ba35346cc668c3523d1ca3c715206.jpg

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

An old boss of mine would like to take us out after work as he liked to drink. Since I don't and didn't want to be the anti social employee, I was able to order these.
gooseisland_root.jpg

Couple of the breweries here in town do root beer; one even keeps vanilla ice cream on hand. After a couple IPA's, really hits the spot.

Hey!!!

Tom, there's a lot going on, PM me and I'll give you the rundown, it seems he's turned a Gibson acquired site around before, and yes it all seems kosher.

Aftre a lot of arm twisting by the mods and admins, they've convince me to stay and see what happens after whatever they're planning comes to fruition.

It's Anderton led, with solid backing from Dendy and Phil O.

I trust Phil O quite a lot, the dude has actually been doing most of the modding in HCEG and with a better touch than I had, so I'm gonna hang in there for now, but chill out here.

Sadly, we're still a _Pete_ and a CSM down in any forum, although as think you said before _Pete_ MLP.

Fixed. There are some users over there I'd love to poach ... EHX&Fender would be nice to see ....

Welcome, Ratae! I am shit at guitars, but impossibly good @ hoppy beers. May I offer you a Ballast Point IPA?

You could offer me man, but I'd have to turn it down, I'm a recovering alcoholic, but as long as I don't pick up, I'm pretty normal.

Back